I recently setup a new Dedicated Server with DirectAdmin.
It was about a day after getting everything up and running I noticed the bandwidth usages were not updating on any user. There was many questions on the DA forums for this issue but none seam to match my issue.
after poking around I found a string of commands.
# echo ‘action=tally&value=all’ >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
# ./dataskq d
Running the above command resulted in the following error..
“error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlclient.so.16″
Im running Debian 5.0 64bit and found Direct Admin has this file hosted on their servers for download. http://files.directadmin.com/services/debian_5.0_64/libmysqlclient.so.16
(Please goto http://files.directadmin.com/services at the bottom of the page lists what folder to look in based on your Distro)
Running the following commands fixed my issues..
mv libmysqlclient.so.16 /usr/lib64/libmysqlclient.so.16
chmod 755 /usr/lib64/libmysqlclient.so.16